Attention! This is a demo site.
Osprey Xenith 105 Pack
Price €370 (€277 + €93 in CU)
Load up the behemoth Osprey Xenith 105 pack for your long-haul backpacking trip and enjoy its supportive and highly customizable fit, beefed-up frame and deluxe suspension.
- Custom-moldable, anatomically contoured BioForm4 CM™ hipbelt and shoulder straps balance firmness and cushioning for optimal support and comfort
- Osprey certified custom molding is available in most REI stores—check your local store for availability
- Back panel is lined with reversed spacer mesh for a smooth and breathable contact surface
- Peripheral frame effectively transfers weight to the hipbelt; single 6061-T6 aluminum center stay helps maintain back panel shape
- Top-loading main compartment can also be accessed through curved side zippers on each side of the pack body; wide-mouth sleeping bag compartment is easy to load and unload
- Dual-compartment top pocket converts to lumbar pack with built-in belt
- External hydration sleeve in the back panel simplifies refilling and helps protect pack contents from spills (hydration reservoir sold separately)
- Roomy front pockets with coated zippers help keep often-used items handy; stretch-mesh front pocket makes it easy to quickly stash and access extra gear
- Zippered hipbelt pockets and dual-access stretch-mesh side pockets provide secure storage and organization
- The Osprey Xenith 105 pack features dual side compression straps, removable sleeping pad straps, trekking pole attachment and 2 ice-axe loops and handle wraps