F43M External Flash For Multi-Interface Shoe
Expand your shooting possibilities with the advanced HVL-F43M External Flash from Sony which offers complete ADI / P-TTL support, Quick Shift Bounce technology, and wireless TTL ratio control. The flash offers a powerful guide number of 141′ at ISO 100 and 105mm as well as a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm on full-frame cameras. This coverage can be extended to 15mm with use of the built-in wide-angle diffusion panel. Also, the Quick Shift Bounce system is implemented in this model which enables 90° pivot both left and right for keeping the flash head and LCD panel properly oriented, even when shooting vertically. Tilt is possible as well with an excellent range from -8 to +150°.
Wireless TTL is possible as both a controller or as a remote flash and the HVL-F43M has the option for ratio control, allowing users to control the output levels of 3 different flash groups (A, B, C) in relation to one another. This unit also features an LED light with an output of 1200 lux at 1.6′, which makes this flash extremely useful to shooters constantly switching between stills and video. General shooting settings include slow, high-speed, first and second curtain sync as well as a recycle time of 0.1 to 5 seconds, depending on the power setting. Additionally, it runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with a terminal protector cap, mini-stand, and carrying case.
This unit is compatible with Sony’s Multi Interface Shoe and is not natively compatible with the older Sony/Minolta Auto-Lock Accessory Shoe. Though, with the use of ADP-AMA Shoe Adapter, Sony cameras with the Auto-Lock Accessory Shoe can be adapted to use Multi Interface Shoe external flashes with full compatibility.
- Advance Distance Integration (ADI) flash metering works with cameras and lenses with distance encoders to more accurately balance flash output with ambient light and subject reflectivity by taking camera-to-subject distance into account
- Multiple flash setting with frequency of 1-100 Hz with bursts of 2-100 flashes
- LED light has 10 levels of output intensity
- Wireless flash ratio control has settings of 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, and off
- Wireless control over three groups
- Four wireless channels available
- Dust and moisture resistant design
- LCD panel with control dial
- Auto zoom function will recognize and adjust for sensor size
+1 (425) XX XXXX
Call on weekdays from 09:00 to 21:30